Link to us
If you have an enquiry, please see Contact us.
How to create a link to the Queensland Police Service
The State of Queensland, through the Queensland Police Service (QPS), welcomes administrators and managers of World Wide Web sites who wish to place links on their sites to the home page of the QPS site.
However, to do this, we require that you comply with the conditions for linking set out in the form - Link Conditions: Creating a link to the QPS Internet site. Please read through the terms and then click on the 'I agree' button at the end of the Link Agreement Form to confirm you have read, understood and agreed to the conditions. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Once you have completed the Link Agreement Form, your acceptance of the terms of the Agreement will be confirmed. You may then create your link.
If you do not wish to create a link or do not agree to the terms, return to home.
Creating a link to the QPS Internet site
- The link from your World Wide Web site
A link from your site to the QPS Internet site may be made to any page on the QPS site.
- Authorised text for the link
Your link to a page must use the same words that are used for the title of that page.
- Other trademarks, logos, icons, text and artwork
You must not use any other trademark, logo, icon, text or artworks as, or as part of, your link to a page on the QPS site.
- Positioning the link
You may place your link to suit your needs if it complies with this Agreement and the following conditions:
- the link must appear clearly and distinctly from any other link, text or graphics;
- the link must not be used in any way to represent or imply falsely, deceptively or confusingly that either QPS or the State of Queensland, endorses, is affiliated with, or is related to any third party (including you). This also includes references to any related products;
- neither you nor the material on your World Wide Web site will disparage QPS or the State of Queensland, or their goods or services; and
- your World Wide Web site, and the material on it, must conform to accepted standards of public decency and good taste. It must not expose QPS or the State of Queensland to any risk of liability under any criminal or civil law.
You agree to use, and to link to, pages on the QPS Internet site at your own risk. Neither QPS nor the State of Queensland will be liable for any loss or damage from any cause (including negligence) to your web site and system, or to people linking to us from your web site(s), caused by or in connection with a link to a page on the QPS Internet site. Any such loss or damage will be solely your responsibility.
You agree to indemnify QPS and the State of Queensland, and keep them indemnified against all actions, claims, costs, demands, damages or liability arising in any manner from a breach by you of the terms of this agreement.
QPS reserves the right to change these terms at any time and solely at its discretion. If possible, QPS will try to provide advance notice of any changes. QPS reserves the right, solely at its discretion, to request removal of your link at any time. It also reserves the right to review your link. If, in its sole discretion, QPS considers that your link does not comply with this Agreement, you must correct the deficiency on reasonable notice from QPS. Failure to comply with a request or notice may result in termination of your permission to provide a link, and may result in legal proceedings.
If you have any questions about the above terms, please send us an email. If you do not wish to create a link, or do not agree to the terms, return to home.