Skip links and keyboard navigation

Emergency Phone Numbers

Crime Stoppers:

1800 333 000


131 444

Changing a Club Representative

Representative of the Shooting Club can be changed by completing a Form 4C – Change of Business Particulars Change of Representative.  This form is to be fully completed and lodged at your local police station. 

You should also include with the form a letter from the governing body (other than the new representative) authorising the change of representative.  This form must be completed within 28 days of the new representative occupying the responsible position. The new representative must hold a current Queensland Weapons Act firearms licence.

Last updated 15/11/2012