Our publication scheme describes and categorises information routinely available from the department. It has been developed to give the community greater access to information held by the Queensland Police Service. All information and documents accessible via the QPS publication scheme are provided free of charge except where otherwise stipulated. The information has been grouped into the following seven classes:
||Information you may find in each class|
(Who we are and what we do)
- QPS structure
- Location of police stations
- Contact details
- Relationships with other authorities
- Volunteers in Policing Scheme
(The services we offer)
- Advice and guidance to the general public
- Weapons licensing
- Education and Training
- Facilities and Activities
- Local campaigns
- Media Releases
- Details of services for which the Service is entitled to recover a fee together with those fees
(What we spend and how we spend it)
- Service Delivery Statements
- Budget Highlights
- Details of tenders currently being tendered
- List and value of contracts
(What our priorities are and how we are doing)
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plans
- Operational Plans
- Priorities Statements
- Disability Service Plan
- Multicultural Strategic Directions
- ICT Resources Strategic Plan
(How we make decisions)
- Policy proposals and decisions.
- Decision making processes, internal criteria and procedures, consultations.
(Our policies and procedures)
- Traffic Manual
- Service policies
- Region, Command, Division policies
- Client service standards and complaint procedures
- Charging regimes and policies.
(Lists and registers)
- Information held in registers required by legislation
- Information asset registers
- Gifts registers
- Disclosure log
If you wish to provide feedback to improve our Publication Scheme or make a complaint about the information available, please complete our online feedback form.
- Some of the documents on this site are currently only available in .pdf format. Should you be unable to read these documents please Contact us. We will endeavour to meet all reasonable requests for an alternate hardcopy format of the document.
- The QPS Publication Scheme was last updated on 13 May 2013.
- All information and documents accessible via the QPS Publication Scheme are provided free of charge except where otherwise stipulated.
Last updated 21/05/2013