Our annual report is designed to provide public information that will clearly describe:
- The objectives the Service is working towards (outcomes).
- How the Service intends to achieve these objectives (policing strategies and outputs).
- What the Service has achieved during the year (performance - programs and regional activities).
- What the Service plans to achieve in the following year (performance outlook).
- How the Service can tell if its strategies are working effectively (performance assessment).
Last updated 17/07/2013