Use this form to report any criminal behaviour to the Queensland Police Service regarding persons involved in manufacturing and/or distributing crystal methylamphetamine (ICE) or any other illegal drug.
How to report
- Report online now
- Contact Policelink on 131 444
- Report to your local police station
- If you wish to remain anonymous report online to Crime Stoppers or contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000
What you need to report
- Information relating to the production or dealing of ICE or other illegal drugs
- Address/suburb of the drug activity
- Time and date for the drug activity
What to expect
Information received will be used for intelligence purposes and to gather information about drug dealing activity. On form submission you will receive a case number. This is not an Intelligence Report number, the case number advises that your form has been successfully submitted.
Subject to operational requirements, an email containing your reference number will be sent to your nominated email address (if provided) within 48 hours. This reference number can be used to provide further information about the same incident.
If you have not provided your contact details you will not receive your Intelligence Report number via email and any further information you wish to provide in relation to this matter will require a new report to be submitted.
Drug lab information (Including how to identify, dangers, etc)
Support services available if you are concerned about your own or someone else's drug use
Effects of illicit drug use
Contact Policelink on 131 444 (24 hours; 7 days) if you are unable to report online