Hoon On-Line Form
Queensland Police Service Hoon On-line Form.
Hoon Line reporting is information relating to hooning activities. These include, but are not limited to,
- Illegal street racing
- Travelling at high speeds
- Burnout offences
- Playing loud music from car stereos
- Speed boat hooning
- Drink driving
If the incident is happening now please contact Triple Zero, 000.
Only use this on-line service if:
- You have a valid and current e-mail address and
- You are the informant in this matter or
- You have witnessed the incident
Otherwise please contact Policelink on 13HOON (134666) or report the matter to your local police station.
Subject to operational requirements, you will receive a reply to your nominated e-mail address within 48 hours which will contain your Queensland Police reference number.