Renew a Weapons Act Licence
To assist you in the process, please ensure you read the following carefully before you commence your application to renew a Weapons Act licence.
Once you have acknowledged that you have read and fully understand the contents of this page, you will be given a link to commence your application.
To renew your Queensland Weapons Act Licence you need to:
- Have a Queensland Weapons Licence due to expire
- Continue to meet the personal eligibility requirements
- Have a genuine reason to hold a licence
- Have access to secure storage facilities
- Be able to supply the supporting documentation (if required) relevant to the genuine reason and licence type selected in your application. The supporting documentation you need to supply with your application will depend on your genuine reason and licence class. To find a form, please visit the Forms Library
- Be able to pay the required fees
Select from the drop down menus below and check the acknowledgement to proceed to the renewal application.
* indicates required fields