Urgent assistance - dial 000
- In an emergency dial 000 for Police, Fire or Ambulance.
- Call 000 if the emergency is life threatening, to report a crime happening right now or if you are in any danger.
- Calling 000 connects you to an operator who will ask which emergency service you require. 000 operators only speak English.
- Speak calmly and clearly – state where you are and what is happening.
For more information:
For emergencies phone Triple Zero (000): QPS
Emergency 000 Brochure: Queensland Fire and Rescue Service – Information available in English, Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Filipino, French, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and Vietnamese.
- Policelink131 444 number is available 24/7 for you to report non-urgent incidents including wilful property damage, stealing offences, break and enters, stolen or unlawful use of motor vehicles and lost property.
- For non-urgent advice and general inquiries you can also contact your local police station.
- To provide anonymous information about criminal activity contact Crime Stoppers1800 333 000.