​New laws have been introduced so that police can respond quickly and effectively to alcohol and drug-related violence and anti-social behaviour.
Police can now ban people who have been involved in disorderly, threatening or violent behaviour in or near a licensed venue, a Safe Night Precinct or a public event where liquor is being sold.
For more information on Police Banning Notices or to apply to amend or cancel a Police Banning Notice go to the Queensland Government Safe night out and banning notices website.

Apply to have a Police Banning Notice amended or cancelled