​How to change the Gallery Representative

To change the representative of a gallery,complete an online Change in Business Particulars form or Form 4C – Change of Business Particulars Change of Representative (this form must be lodged at a police station).  You should also include a letter from a member of the governing body (other than the new representative) authorising the change of representative.  This form must be completed within 28 days of the new representative occupying the responsible position.  
Additional Gallery Representatives

If you wish to have additional Gallery Representatives, complete Form 15CA - Application for Additional Representative - Shooting Gallery and lodge it at a police station.  There are currently no fees applicable to this application.