To change the representative Form 4C – Change of Business Particulars/Change of Representative must be completed and lodged at your local police station. 

You should also include with the form a letter from a member of the governing body (other than the new representative) authorising the change of representative.  This form must be completed within 28 days of the new representative occupying the responsible position.  ​