​A licensee must report the loss, destruction or theft of a licence to the police immediately after you become aware of the loss, destruction or theft. 

A failure to report the loss, theft or destruction of a licence may result in a prosecution being referred against licensees who fail to comply.

How to apply for a replacement licence

If your licence card has been lost, stolen, destroyed or is illegible you may apply for a replacement by completing Form 3 – Application for a Replacement Licence-Permit to Acquire and lodging it at your local police station. This application attracts a fee

If your licence has been stolen you must report it to your local police station and obtain a QPRIME occurrence number.

If your licence is damaged/illegible but still in your possession, you must surrender it along with your Form 3.